These hoists are intended for carrying out different purpose well operations using high-pressure extended carrying polymeric pipes (ECPP) or flexible drillstem (FD). The depth operations is up to 5000 meters; the diameter of ECPP or FD is up to 38 mm.
A special self-propelled well logging hoist (SSPWLH) is mounted onto the mobile platform of an all-terrain vehicles (KAMAZ (8õ8), MAZ (8õ8), Ural (8õ8)) with increased lift capacity.
SSPWLH hoist consists of the following parts:
- Mobile Platform
- Tripping unit
- Round-trip operations control system
- Tool for measuring depth, speed and tension of ECPP and FD
- Spare parts and accessories kit
The hoist can be operated at an ambient temperature range from –45°Ñ to +50°Ñ and at a relative humidity of 80% at +15°Ñ
The hoist tripping units are subdivided into the following types:
- By drive type: hydraulic (H), electrical (E)
- By drum capacity: the tripping units are subdivided based on operating depth of the well prospect, km: 3.5, 5.0
- Delivery of ECPP or FD into the well at wellhead pressure of up to 10 MPa
- Supply of different fluids into the well under pressure of up to 30 MPa through ECPP or FD, including while ECPP or FD is moving
- Wellhead feed system with the maximal force of ECPP or FD feed and hoisting of up to 25 kN
Example of marking: SPWLH-5G-S (self-propelled well-logging hoist with hydraulic drive, for carrying out operations using ECPP or FD).